FSM to SVG
Smart Client has a tool to convert FSM symbols to "readable" SVG's. The tool will split the GeoMedia SVG into separate files for each symbol, will scale the SVG, and will fix some bugs in the file. All the SVG’s are now readable with standard SVG tools like Inkscape and Firefox.
Download this tool here: SvgScaler
Note: This tool is provided as it is without any warranty!
- Export the FSM symbology to SVG using the GeoMedia native tool.
- Execute the SvgScaler.exe on the command line:
- Define an input folder where yo can find the GeoMedia SVG.
Input Folder: d:\temp\test\input
- Define the output folder:
Output Folder: d:\temp\test\output
- Choose if you want to scale the style:
Scale style [true|false]: true
After the export, you can find separated SVG files for each symbol defined in the FSM file.