Labeling (Labeling with SymbolStyleEditor)
The second method to label feature classes in GeoMedia Smart Client is to incorporate labeling within the symbology definition of the respective feature class.
1. In the project symbology library, find the symbology definition of the corresponding feature class:
2. Open the feature class symbology definition with the Symbol Style Editor:
3. On the Scale Areas panel right click on Scale: 1-open and then click on text.
4. In the textfield Label-Text you can type in which text should be shown. You can enter a static text (for example Hacienda).Click on LinePlacement to place your text on the line.
5. There you can define a few options:
Set the orientation and alignment of the label by specifying values for the elements:
- Initial Gap
6. Click Enter dynamic values button to specify the corresponding attribute of the text:
7. Type in the name of the attribute column on which the label should be based on (for example, STRNAME).
|Language:||English • slovenčina|