From GeoMedia Smart Client
Checking if a form field contains a value
Problem: You want to make sure that a form field contains a value and hasn't been cleared by the user.
Solution: Use the .hasValue() method of the form field to find out if it currently contains a value.
Other Recipes in this category:
- Workflow Form
- Manipulating forms immediately after loading
- JSON serialisation of a form or form item
- Execute an action whenever the value of a certain form field changes
- Dynamic hiding or disabling form elements based on user input
- Checking if a form field contains a value