Form API Reference
value() property of the corresponding model. If you set the
editable() property of a model to
false, the bound UI widget doesn't allow inputs any more. You can learn more about the concept of data-binding in the Knockout.js documentation.
Anatomy of a form
We provide five types of form models for all form items.
- The form its self ( IG.FormModel)
- The form tabs (IG.TabModel) which contains the form tab strips
- The form tab strips (IG.TabStripModel) which contains the form groups
- The form groups ( IG.GroupModel) which contains the form singlerows and the form fields
- The form singlerows (IG.SingleRowModel) which contains the form fields
- The form fields ( IG.FieldModels). The form fields are subdived into different form fieldmodels depending on its user interface widget (for example IG.FieldModels.TextField or IG.FieldModels.Grid)
- Any type (e.g. actions for a field, actions for a group or actions for the form) of an action in a form ( IG.ActionModel). All other models are containing a list of actions.